* Absolutely flat pressing surfaces. No rivets or screws, therefore
oversized pressed parts are not a problem.
* Short heat-up period, ready for operation in next to no time.
* Approx. 100°C in 8 – 12 minutes
* Low power consumption through excellent thermal conductivity
* Even temperature distribution throughout the pressing surface
* Short work cycles of approx. 3 minutes
* Long-lasting heating conductor system. Resistant to high pressure, the solid
insulating plates are designed for optimum pressure transfer in all press types
* Various pressing surface types
* All non-standard sizes, hotplates or other products on request
Kombi – E
Almost 90 % of all new machines are equipped with anodised heating plates.
The anodized finish is available in either silver or gold color.
* Excellent corrosion-proofing
* High surface hardness
* Heating plates easy to clean
* Minimum use of release agents
Kombi – S
Electrical combination heating plate with rolled polished surface.
Standard finish for all veneer presses.
* Hard aluminium alloy
* Special flat-rolled aluminium sheet
* Tried and tested in 100’s of applications
* Meets all demands of veneering work