It makes your veneering projects move so fast, so quickly, you’ll be splicing and pressing before you know it.
Though the design and assembly are fairly complicated the operation of the
Miracle Veneer Trimmer is very simple and fast. The clamp pads are super
tough phenolic sheet and the clamping wedges are resilient high-density polyethylene.
The maximum bundle thickness you can cut is determined
by the size of the circular saw blade that you have.
A 7.25 inch circular saw will cut up to 1/2 inch thickness.
A 40 tooth, triple chip, carbide blade is included with MVT.
A 7.25 inch circular saw with a 5" shoe will work with the MVT.
We recommend a Porter Cable circular saw.
Now you can slip, book, box, book and butt match or create a
starburst for your projects – without hours of seaming or using
expensive plywood manufacturers.
This model is especially suitable for the smaller shop for cutting veneer
up to 8 ft long. It allows a one person shop to produce veneer projects just
as efficiently as the big furniture houses without the huge investment in
expensive machinery nor sacrificing jointline quality.
1. You can trim and seam from one piece to a whole 16 pc bundle of standard veneer all at one time.
2. You can also cross cut the whole bundle so cleanly that it is ready to be butt matched.
3. You can cut an entire fan cut tabletop at one time – in less than 20 minutes!
4. You can miter cut the parts of any polygon all at the same time.
5. All the cuts are jointed, ready to splice with tape, zig zag or solid glue line.
6. Maximum cross cut width of 24 inches x unlimited length